Thebes has made it clear in several telematic meetings that The tests must be done by all the players from all the clubs that have not yet done so. The results of the respective clubs will come throughout the week, so it would not be ruled out that the number of those infected in Spanish football would grow in the coming days due to statistics and probability. The case of Valencia, with 35% of the staff infected, is the one that most worries at the moment. LaLiga has become serious with the coronavirus crisis. Despite the fact that for 42 days the professional teams have been following a series of protocols to ensure the health of their soccer players and workers, Javier Tebas wanted to go one step further and has made available to all his associates, Since last Friday, the necessary means for them to pass tests immediately in all the locker rooms that have not already done so.Some clubs, like Barça, Madrid and Valencia and others, they had already passed these controls before the order. Levante, for example, was one of the first to do so last Friday at the request of LaLiga, so he has already been able to communicate that there are no positive cases in his dressing room. All teams maintain very strict rules with their players. Especially in relation to the taking of temperature. However, other clubs, especially Second Clubs, were leaving these controls only for cases that were having symptoms.
In other Tasmanian travel news, former Greens Party leader Bob Brown has been asked to become the face of Tasmanian tourism, in a bid to promote eco-tourism in the state. “”The plan I have in front of me says that real construction starts in the second quarter of next year and we’re not talking about 10-storey buildings, we’re talking about log cabin-type accommodation among the trees” Mr Wood said. Mr Wood currently owns the most popular accommodation booking website in Australia, Wotif. However, Mr Brown is at loggerheads with the Tasmanian state government because it plans to release 74,000 hectares of protected forest from World Heritage. Mr Wood said that construction of accommodation would begin 2015. The contentious Tasmanian pulp mill will become a tourist drawcard, after it was bought out by wealthy environmentalists Graeme Wood and Jan Cameron. Detailed plans of the development which have been released include gardens, an art gallery, a culinary school and accommodation, the ABC reported. Source = ETB News: Tom Neale