Four Dominicans murdered Community calls for arrests and convictions

first_imgHis advice is not an uncommon cry and for the Dominican Community which is said to have at least 4,000 registered in country, Hernandez said this is a huge loss for them, but not just for them but for the Turks and Caicos.  He added, “The TCI is a high class tourist destination, but if things continue going in the current direction, we will lose everything…”  The Assistant Consul for the Dominican Community, Edwin Hernandez called the surge in killings, scary.  “if the relevant authorities don’t put a handle on this type of crimes, it will come to a point where it will be totally out of hand and will be impossible to control crime.”  Juan Carlos Morla was shot reportedly at point blank range in an armed robbery shortly after 3:30pm on Friday October 7, 2016 in an area officially known as Times Square… steps away from two very popular family eateries and steps away from the Public Library.   Morla worked in construction in the TCI. Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Hernandez pleaded with authorities, and said as a citizen he believes it is high time the authorities respond also with better, stronger cases that they can win in the courts.  I quote him again, “..please give the general public an answer, but not just saying who they believe did it, but bringing those guilty before the courts with sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.” Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, October 13, 2016 – Four Dominicans are dead this year at the hands of cold-hearted criminals and that community is saddened by losses.   Two women, whose suspect is behind bars awaiting a sufficiency hearing set for next month so that the double homicide trial can begin and two men; both gunned down in separate instances of armed robberies.  Police confirm that the 27 year old killed in down town Providenciales last week was Juan Carlos Morla.  Related Items:27 year old Dominican male gunned down in broad daylight, danny depaula killed in tci, fourth dominican killed this year in provolast_img read more

Bigg Boss Marathi season 2 Vidyadhar Joshi aka Bappa gets eliminated

first_imgVidyadhar Joshi gets eliminated from Bigg Boss Marathi 2?Colors MarathiBigg Boss Marathi season 2 has once again reached its elimination phase where among 5 of the nominated contestants – Surekha Punekar, Parag Kanhere, Vidyadhar Joshi, Shiv Thakre and Veena Jagtap – will have to leave the house in tonight’s Weekend Cha Daav episode.On Saturday, Mahesh Manjrekar announced that among the nominated contestants, Veena has been saved from this week’s elimination while Parag has landed in the danger zone.And though Manjrekar had decided to reveal the name of the Bigg Boss Marathi 2 contestant who got the least votes from the viewers on tonight’s episode, according to The Khabri, Vidyadhar Joshi aka Bappa has been eliminated from the show. Bigg Boss Marathi 2 contestantsColors Marathi#EXCLUSIVE #BBMarrathiFirst only on THE KHABRIVIDYADHAR has been ELIMINATED— The Khabri (@TheKhbri) June 22, 2019Meanwhile, Abhijit Bichukale has been sent to judicial custody at Central Jail in Satara for his involvement in 2012 extortion case after he was granted bail in another cheque bouncing case that has been going on in the court since 2015. It now remains to be seen if Abhijit would be replaced with a new contestant and it will be interesting to know who will take his place in the Bigg Boss Marathi 2 house.last_img read more